Deviant Login Shop  Join deviantART for FREE Take the Tour
×



Details

Submitted on
May 29, 2011
Image Size
326 KB
Resolution
700×779
Link
Thumb
Embed

Stats

Views
292
Favourites
13 (who?)
Comments
12
Downloads
2
×
Tenor: Ophan by Tenor Tenor: Ophan by Tenor
How to Join | Rules | How to Adopt

Conditions: Late BSE

Name: Ophan
Owner: *tenor
DOB: 2558
Citizen ID:
Occupation:
Gender: XY
Personality: Quiet | Loyal
Mutations: Hair: Tips
Magical Attribute: [Birth: Blood Manipulation: Able to use blood (his or others) as various weapons for temporary time through physical contact.]
Spouse: None
Parents: Lyph | Serafin
Offspring: None

Inventory:
-No Items

Memitim *tenor
Found at #AlienAdoptables
Add a Comment:
 
:iconnikki-nicole-p:
Nikki-Nicole-P Feb 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
He looks amazing. :| The hair made my day.
Reply
:icontenor:
X3 <3 His hair was fun.

Also he need s abodyguard wandering the desert int hat shit. <_< Raghen is apparently hooking him up with at least a weapon.
Reply
:iconnikki-nicole-p:
Nikki-Nicole-P Feb 13, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Malak will go with him on occasion, when he's not expecting puppies. Ophan is his BABY. :|
Reply
:icontenor:
Malak want say in who I finally find to be his more perma body guard then? |3 When I find, of course.
Reply
:iconnikki-nicole-p:
Nikki-Nicole-P Feb 14, 2012  Hobbyist General Artist
Yes. :|
Reply
:iconsilentmoon913:
silentmoon913 Feb 13, 2012  Hobbyist Traditional Artist
Totally thought he was a woman for a second... I think it's the headscarf. /shot

That being said, he looks all kinds of awesome and I'm loving the dreads. <3333
Reply
:icontenor:
/wait for you to see Rowan

Thanks X3
Reply
:icontenor:
Genetics:
Dominant:
N|A

Recessive:
Heterochromia Eyes (RNA: 10%), Double Ability (RNA: 5%), Specific Soul Consumption (RNA: 1%), Mental Disorder (Paranoia: 10%, Other: 1%, Total: 11%), Blood Disorder (Human: Hemophilia 3%, Other 2%, Total: 5%) Eyes (Photosensitive: 2%, near-Sighted (Human) : 1%. Total: 3%), Albino (Human: 1/70%),
Reply
:icontenor:
Ch-owait lolol
Reply
Add a Comment: