Shop More Submit  Join Login
×




Details

Submitted on
March 17, 2011
Image Size
233 KB
Resolution
553×907
Link
Thumb
Embed

Stats

Views
497
Favourites
15 (who?)
Comments
19
Downloads
11
×
Gundamzero: Erel by Tenor Gundamzero: Erel by Tenor
How to Join | Rules | How to Adopt

Name: Erel Ida-Armand
Owner: =GundamZero
DOB: 2538
Citizen ID: 68660288-81-2
Occupation: Initiate
Gender: XY
Personality: Intelligent | Devoted
Mutations: [Hair: Valanu: Tips][Eyes: Heterochoma]
Magical Attribute: Networking: Telepathically able to connect his mind to others to open various channels of communication.
Spouse: None
Parents: Father: Serafin | Mother: Lyph
Offspring: None

Inventory:
-No Items

Memitim *tenor
Found at #AlienAdoptables
Add a Comment:
 
:icongiazeries:
GiaZeries Featured By Owner Jun 6, 2014
Star! Debate participant fav.me/d7cxpkw Star!
Reply
:iconflying-katana:
flying-katana Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2012
That's really pretty.
Reply
:icongiazeries:
GiaZeries Featured By Owner Jan 25, 2012
Knight challenge: [link]
Reply
:icontenor:
Tenor Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2012
Accepted, Approved, and Grew.
Reply
:icongiazeries:
GiaZeries Featured By Owner Feb 19, 2012
Eeeee! He looks Amazing :heart: Hopefully you had as much fun with the Armor as I had <3 Will harass you about some details later 83 I'm curious what passed Erel for his Knight challenge -Nosey about such XD-
Reply
:icongiazeries:
GiaZeries Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2012
CAE:
01- [link]
02- [link]
03- [link]
04-[link]
05-[link]
06-[link]
07-[link]
08- [link] (Application for Apprenticeship)
09- [link] (Profile)

(Note sent on Possible Alignment with the Knights)
Reply
:icontenor:
Tenor Featured By Owner Jan 19, 2012
CAE pass, Knight note sent.
Reply
:icontenor:
Tenor Featured By Owner Nov 5, 2011
Genetics:
Dominant:
Eyes (Photosensitive: 2%, near-Sighted (Human) : 1%. Total: 3%), Heterochromia Eyes (RNA: 10%)

Recessive:
Double Ability (RNA: 5%), Specific Soul Consumption (RNA: 1%), Albino (Human: 1/70%), Mental Disorder (Paranoia: 10%, Other: 1%, Total: 11%), Blood Disorder (Human: Hemophilia 3%, Other 2%, Total: 5%)
Reply
:icongiazeries:
GiaZeries Featured By Owner Apr 3, 2011
Erel! My ill behaved little Telepath :heart: What trouble you shall allow with your brothers!! Tenor I love the way you colored his hair and the pose is adorable! He looks like he is crouched down to get into something :hug: Thank you I love him! So far the brothers are amazing so far!
Reply
:iconnikki-nicole-p:
Nikki-Nicole-P Featured By Owner Mar 31, 2011  Hobbyist General Artist
SUNSET HAIR SO CUTE
Reply
Add a Comment: